Sunday, September 23, 2007

Republican Representative Bob Allen Arrested on Sex Charge


I see what I have to do. I just have to go back a couple months to scrape up the dirt on these bastards! Jesus Christ, there's so much of it, I can't keep up.

Here's the latest news on a republican sex scandal back in July in Brevard Co. Florida.

Republican Rep. Bob Allen of Merritt Island, whose district includes a large swath of east Orange County, was arrested for soliciting a male undercover police officer for sex in a Titusville park restroom.

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men's room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign team in Florida.
Police said they realized Allen was a public figure after the arrest.”

As one commenter put it, “The party of "Family Values" strikes again!”

Here is what the arresting officer wrote about the republican representative Robert Allen.

“SOLICITING FOR PROSTITUTION FOR HIRE, LEWDNESS,…
On July 11 at approximately 1533 hours I was conducting a plain clothes investigation in the area of 10 Broad Street… I observed a white male driving a silver 4 door Toyota pull into the driveway which is a roundabout twice within a matter of moments. I recall this because I was conducting surveillance in attempt to capture a burglar in a nearby condominium and I was concerned about counter-surveillance.

I walked out of the park and when I returned I observed that the white male, later identified as Robert Allen, had parked his car on the side of Broad Street and had entered the park on foot.

As I walked back to the park I observed Allen walk into the men’s restroom. I sat down nest to two other plainclothes officers in the park. I then observed Allen leave the restroom and walk towards a park bench. I then entered the bathroom to adjust my police radio. On my way out of the restroom I almost bumped into Allen who was on his way into the restroom again.

Allen changed his course of direction when he saw that I was leaving the restroom and [went] back towards his park bench. I talked with the other officers again and then entered the bathroom and began washing my hands. Allen entered the restroom behind me and proceeded into the first stall.

I realized that there were no paper towels to dry my hands so I walked [into] the handicap stall to dry my hands. As I stood in the stall drying my hands I observed Allen look over the door of my stall and make eye contact with me. Allen then stepped away and then came back to the door of my stall and looked in, making eye contact with me again. I said, “hey buddy” and Allen said “hi” and then stepped away again. About 5 seconds later Allen pushed open the door to my stall and stepped inside.

I was standing against the far wall of the stall. Allen closed the door behind him and stood against it. I said “whats up” and Allen again said “hi”. Allen then said “this is kind of a public place isn’t it. I said “do you have somewhere else we can go”. Allen said “How about across the bridge, its [quiet] over there”.

Allen engaged me in a conversation in which it was agreed that he would pay me $20 in order to perform a “blow job” on me. Allen stated that he wanted me to ride with him across the river before he performed the act and gave me the money. Before entering Allen’s vehicle I identified myself as a police officer and detained him.”

Thank you Officer Kavanaugh from the Titasville Police Dept. (Let this be a lesson to all of you cops…. Use spell check!)

Well, Officer Kavanaugh's superior stated the following
"I spoke with Allen and he said this was just a little misunderstanding. He told me he was intimidated by Officer Kavanaugh. I then asked him if Officer Kavanaugh as blocking [his] path to exit the stall he entered into with Officer Kavanaugh. He said “no”. I then asked Allen if he was scared or if he felt threatened by Officer Kavanaugh why didn’t he jus walk our of the stall. Allen did not answer my question; he jus said “this is just a huge misunderstanding”.

… As Allen was getting into my vehicle he said “I don’t suppose it would help if I said I was a State Legislator would it?” I replied “no” and then I asked him to get all the way into my vehicle. "






2 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet that still is no where as bad as what Neil Goldscmidt did. And still not even close to as bad as what your governor Kulongoski did in ignoring it.

Hey, I bet there are corrupt people on all sides of the political spectrum? What do you think?

BatmanTempest said...

Waaaa! Dare! Why should I take anything you say seriously. You play the same game. I throw up a red ball and you whine and complain about the blue ball in your back yard.

Stick to a subject Dare! Oh, I forgot... you can't. You're too busy sidestepping everything that's put in front of you.

"These aren't the droids your looking for!" That's how it works for you Sithmongers. Just ignore ignore and ignore some more. Ignore the lies from your party, ignore the scandals. Hell, while you're at it, ignore what Greenspan said. Ignore what Clarke said.

PATHETIC. Ha.